Monday, October 26, 2009

OMG!! It's nearly Christmas!

I say every year that I'm gonna get done with presents early. That never happens. LOL I've just start on some projects for all the nieces for Christmas. I'm gonna make them winter sets.


I first saw these scarfs over on scrapbook.com in ScrappingGal57's gallery. So I googled to find a pattern, but once I got the concept, I just kinda made up my own. The same with the wristies. These work up pretty fast, so I should have plenty of time before the holidays.



Scarf Pattern~
With ww yarn & H hook ch200.
row1~sc in each ch, (200sc)
row2~ch3, 2dc in each sc (400dc)
row3~ch3, 2dc in each dc (800dc)
row4~ch3, 2sc in each dc (1600sc)
finish off




Wristie Pattern~
With ww yarn & H hook ch24
row1~sc in each ch (24sc)
row2~sc in each sc (24 sc)
row3-7~ch3 dc in each sc (24 dc)
row8~ch3, dc in next 2 dc, 2dc in next dc, *dc in next 3 dc, 2dc in next dc* repeat from *to* around. (30dc)
row9~ch3 , *2dc in next dc, dc in next dc* repeat from *to* around.(45dc)
row10~ch3, dc in same dc, 2dc in each dc around(90dc)
do not finish off. with right sides together, slst ends together. finish off. turn rightside out. The slipstitch line should be on the inside.

3 comments:

  1. My daughter is going to love these wristies! Thank you for sharing this quick and easy pattern. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I'm going to whip out two sets of these for the nieces (I also have no kiddos) for Christmas. I just finished a baby afghan (see it here) after not crocheting for a while and I just want to crochet all the time now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can you leave thumb holes and in which rows?

    ReplyDelete