Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Scrapghan

Well my bits n' bobs of leftover yarn are threatening to take over, not just my craftroom, but the whole house.(next the world mmwhahaha) So I've decided a scrapghan is in order. I think this hexagon one by Attic24 will be just the trick. http://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/hexagon-howto.html

I'm not sure how big I'm gonna make it. I guess I'll just keep adding on till I run out of scraps or it gets to big to haul around. (heehee)

Here's my first hex. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shelley, I love the colorful hex block! Scrappy afghans are fun!

    Thanks for stopping by my site earlier and checking out my daughter's Babette afghan. She is so proud of how that turned out. The wonky block was a result of her not understanding the written instruction for the block so she was shifting each row over one stitch every time. She liked it so she left it that way. I think it's great.

    MGM

    ReplyDelete