Sunday, February 20, 2011

Another February Kit

While I was digging through my stash for February, I also found these papers. I decided on the others but then went back & made these into a kit too. I just can't stop myself. LOL Go here to see what all this counterfeiting is about. http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/

Patterned Paper~I can't, for the life of me, figure out where this paper is from. It's from a stack of some kind. If anyone know's the manufacturer, please let me know. I love it though.


Cardstock~Some Bazzil Bling, some Imagine that, & a few other misc. pieces.


Specialty Paper~cream velvet paper, cream vellum, cream & brown mulberry paper, & brown mulberry paper with gold pattern.


Embellishments~includes buttons, brads, eyelets, shimmer sprayed flowers, misc. bling, chipboard flourishes, felt, handmade stick-pins, & bead charms, from an old pair of earings.

Also includes 5 ribbons, 2 fibers & 2 kinds of embroidery floss wound together to look like bakers twine.

Here's a close up of the faux bakers twine.
Also added, some shimmery sprayed punch flowers, brown faux dew drops(vase filler drops colored with Bic mark-it), & K&Company's life's journey words.
A close up to show the shimmer.

Alphabets~some chipboard letters & 3 stamps sets.

left to right~Treasured Memories"Traditional", Image Tree"Typewriter", The Paper Studio"Filigree". All have been in my stash for years.


Color Kit~more homemade shimmer spray, acrylic paint, Plaid's dimentional magic, Studio G's brown glitter glue, & Decoart's Pearlizing medium.

3 comments:

  1. These colors are absolutely gorgeous! Your projects are going to rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors of this kit, and it's all stuff I haven't seen~great job using your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your second kit! I really like how you colored the embellishments up to match. I 'll be waiting to see what you make :)
    *meridy*

    ReplyDelete