Thursday, August 25, 2011

Starting My 39th Year

I decided to do a journal for the year from my 38th birthday to my 39th. It'll be part junk journal, part art journal, a little 365ish, & mostly all about me. I didn't do so well on my 365 album(only made it to April), so I hope this goes better.













I started with this journal I picked up on clearance somewhere.(???)It's Joe Boxer brand.






I took it apart. Punched bigger holes for the binder rings.







Covered the covers with patterned paper.













Cut a bunch of cardstock, patterned paper & water color paper for pages.





I'm also using some of the original pages for journaling. Covering up the boxer logo in the corner with various embellishments.





The front cover, titled & decorated.




Chipboard letters(painted & shimmer sprayed) & stamping for the title.





Silk flower & stick pins I made for a Counterfeit Kit. Go here for my blog post.


The title page.




My first day of journaling.




No comments:

Post a Comment