Monday, February 27, 2012

Feb Kit LO #2

Saw this thread on Two Peas. Checked out the kits & books & love the idea. Decided to try the sketches on their sketch support blog to see how I like working with them first. So far so good. If I make enough LO's with them I'll probably buy some books.



This LO uses this sketch. And my February Counterfeit kit.

Left side.


Right side.


Like I said yesterday, I'm not good at name branding stuff, but I give it a shot. The red letters are from Marcella by K&Company. The black letters are Thickers. The swirl paper is by Making Memories.The butterfly is a punch by Martha Stewart. And the bling is Recollections.

4 comments:

  1. And you have already been busy - love the contrast the teal makes with the red - great pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colour mix here too - and I love using sketches!

    ReplyDelete