Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Stashbusting in 2013

  I have too much stuff!!! There I said it. I came acrossed this article again recently & I decided that I just have to do something about the state of my stash. http://organizedscrapbooks.com/article71.html Luckily there are quite a few challenges going on this year for stashbusting.

Of course there's the counterfeit kit challenge.
And the scrap our stash blog.
There is a free class at Two peas called scrap-your-stash.
And a weekly thread by one of the Peas. You'll have to look for the current thread each week.
And scrappypedia is hosting a use your stash kit club.
  Lots of inspiration & people to chat with who get that you can't always say no when the pretty paper(ribbon,washi,bling,whatever) calls your name. ;)
  I'm posting a list ,in my sidebar, of the # of layouts,minis,cards & amount of stash used. I'm hoping to create a noticable dent in my stash by the end of the year. Epecially my papers. I'm a little embarrassed by how much I have accumulated.

No comments:

Post a Comment