Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Now on to the hats.


Well now I've got to make hats to match some of these scarfs(in my last 2 posts). I tried to find a pattern for what I wanted, but ended up making my own up. It's pretty basic so it's probably already out there, but I couldn't find it. **edit ** This makes a hat with an 18" circumference.**

Beanie Pattern~
ww yarn & J hook
magic ring (link in sidebar)
r#1-ch2, 11hdc(12), slst into top of ch2.
r#2-2hdc in same stitch, 2 hdc in each next 11 hdc (24), slst into first hdc.
r#3-hdc around(24) slst into first hdc
r#4-hdc in same st, * 2hdc in next st, hdc in next st* from* to *around(36) slst into first hdc.
r#5-hcd in first 2st,*2hdc in next st, hdc in next 2st* from *to* around(48) slst into first hdc.
r#6~18-hdc around, slst into first hdc
r#19-reverse sc around
Here's a video on reverse single crochet.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_DPQw2Dykg






1 comment:

  1. Oh I Love hats :) My fav is the Green one.
    Oh I found you over at Crochetville :)

    *R3n331

    ReplyDelete